Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The LuxPose Project - Alpha Stage

Khai-J-Bach opened this issue on Aug 27, 2010 · 1684 posts

adp001 posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 9:54 AM

Quote - > Quote - Personally, I'd just as soon use Poser 4 style materials in Poser and choose how I want them to look on export. I assume, however, that that is a bit of coding...lol.

Laurie

That's my plan - I will be making a totally new "material room" just for LuxPose.

You mean anything you promised the last few month was bullshit? Just said to stop further community-development? What about "I'm able to convert anything from the material-room to Lux automatically"? And, "if this doesn't work, I'll change the way how Lux handles materials to get it work with Poser"? No, you didn't say it exactly as I wrote above. But all your "fans" where reading it as this. What about those guys saying "impossible"? Are they right at the end? I'm disappointed. I don't think your LuxPose has any chance to compare with LuxBlend or even with DAZ-Reality. What you are talk about now could be already done. Just with Python, completly open source. Without this crappy Adobe shit. It's time to go on with a Universal-Material-Editor for Lux as ODF said weeks ago. I have a lot prepared already. Including material previews in realtime with multi-core environments.