Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 11:40 PM

Quote - I have a question for Cage, if he's still about. Would that TDMT python work on more than just Antonia? I completely forgot all about it except is exists. Helpful memory power.:blink: :laugh:

Theoretically it can work on any two 3D objects, although I've been using it mainly for faces.  The main hurdle when comparing any two objects in preparation for morph transfer is that both objects need to have shapes which are as similar to one another as possible.  Beyond that, there can be issues when transferring from a lower-resolution mesh to a higher-resolution one, and areas like eyelashes can be difficult.

If you have something specific in mind, PM me and I'll see if I can help.  I don't want to take odf's thread off-topic.  😊

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.