Forum: Blender

Subject: New Blender version now capable of creating Poser morphs and figures

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 13, 2009 · 104 posts

RobynsVeil posted Tue, 02 November 2010 at 6:51 AM

Thank you, Miss B... haven't been doing anything with the newer version (2.5x) of Blender lately, but it sounds like it is going to be sufficiently customisable to allow dyed-in-the-wool hot-key-ers like me to make the transition without too much pain. 😄

Think it's time to download 2.54 and have a closer look: thank you again for the info about user preferences and hotkey changes.

Much as people revile Blender because of the interface, it was precisely the interface that ultimately got me hooked. I like things that are unconventional - to a point... just could never get used to selecting with the right-mouse button - and if the process is worthwhile and gets me what I want, I'll spend the time to learn it. The Poser material room is largely still a grey area to me even though I play in it a lot, just as Blender has a lot of magic still to be discovered. The cloth room and Blender's own cloth simulator both have exciting possibilities, and then, if I get bored with 3D, there's always SQL and php.

Isn't life grand??!? :biggrin:

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks