Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Modeler Seeks Rigger

JonnyLeeCreatureShop opened this issue on Nov 05, 2010 · 42 posts

RorrKonn posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 12:44 AM

Quote - > Quote - pjz99 ya taking what i said out of context, try again.

Since I don't know what your context was, and I already tried, maybe it would work better if you'd explain what you meant rather than making me guess.  Do you think I'm walking around looking for ways to misunderstand people?

Shante said

Quote "Business men I have done photographic or design/illustrative work for always say that artist have no concept of money and because we do it because we just love our art or for the ego fulfillment, they have historically believed we should do it for free and thus feel quite comfortable not paying us or underpaying us for our efforts. Creating Poser content is no different apparently."

RorrKonn Said

quote "Who gives a damn what a business man thinks."

pjz99 said

The businessman, who has to set a price on his/her time.  You folks can wish for top notch content at a price near zero, but outside of people's pure generosity - which you do not command! - we content maker types gotta eat.

pjz99

I was telling the buseness men that wants Shante to work for free to go to hell.
I never said any thing about content creaters.
So why you went there I have no idea.

and telling me quote "which you do not command!" have no idea where that came from.just know there not words of peace.Look in my gallery ,Do you see any poser made content any where ?

But I wish the best for content creaters.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance