Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ugh hardware!

RobynsVeil opened this issue on Nov 26, 2010 ยท 35 posts

Darboshanski posted Fri, 26 November 2010 at 9:38 AM

I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on both of my home machines. One machine is a duel core CPU with 4 gigs of ram which is similar to yours and it does very well. I also have a GT240 graphics card with 1 gig of ram the GT240 is a very good card it does well with Poser pro 2010 and Vue 8.5 infinite. The GT240 is also a low power consumption card energy wise. It does not need a 6 pin molex power plug from your computer's power supply like many of the 200 and 400 series graphic cards. It is also a smaller card in size compared to some of the other cards out there which makes it great if you have a small computer case and do not have much room to work with. The GT240 is a hard working card and very dependable and right now not expensive at all.

I have seen the GT240 for sale in Australia, depending on the place selling it, for between $92-115 dollars at Mega Buy and Mwave.au.

My other PC is a quad core, 8gig Ram that used to have a GT240 but I replaced it with a GTS 450 only because I was given a great deal on it. But that GT240 took all I threw at it Poser and Vue wise.

My Facebook Page