Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

lesbentley posted Sun, 28 November 2010 at 3:11 PM

Quote - It's been discussed a couple of times in this forum in the past.  The "chain" would be a sequence of body handles which are parented to one another, able to be posed as a chain, but deforming a common actor.  With body handles A through F, F would be parented to E, E to D, D to C, and so on, to A.

Sounds like it might be possible, but why would you want to do that, what's the objective?

Quote - I might have misunderstood what I was seeing when I tried the figure, but I think this is what Daz has V4 doing.  It's been awhile since I even loaded V4, but I have the recollection that all of the magnets.

I just checked, and yes the V4 magnets are driven by ERC, but seem to be used as joint twaeks, rather than for muscles.

Quote - Interesting!

Isn't this approach still limited to one otherActor, and wouldn't it sacrifice any influence on the parent in exchange for influencing the sibling?    I guess I should try the example, huh?

I'm not sure. A parent can be influenced by a number of children, so I'm guessing that a sibling can be influenced by a number of siblings. I'll check this out.