Forum: Community Center

Subject: When did I miss this? Aery Soul no longer?

FutureFantasyDesign opened this issue on Aug 03, 2010 · 63 posts

FutureFantasyDesign posted Mon, 29 November 2010 at 8:09 PM

Laurie,
For me this is a total business... except I sell what I create on a convention level as works of art, not in broker stores as much. But I do participate because with the economy, my customers deserve a break too!

I originally meant this post as a way to express the fairly sad, and poignant loss that I originally felt about AS leaving the 3D brokering family.

Venting is how people deal with disappointment. RO initiates these sales, and to a large degree expects vendors to participate to drive business to RO! Who makes a damn fine profit off of all "Sales".** **So don't come here and blast Customers, for wanting a good price because of what RO initiated! 

Take your whining about how put upon the vendors are and stop it! What is actually the reality of life, business and the economy is, have a few sales and make some money. Or have no sales and all of those "Hobbyists" will not spend anything!
There's a sobering thought.

Everytime you come in here you seem to have some strange axe to grind on almost every subject.

Anyone who buys on any level, weither 3D or real world looks for sales. There is nothing wrong with it, and it is not trying to screw anyone over (*as in "the vendors"). It is how business is done everywhere.  And a great sale makes good sense. Drives business and gets new peeps on site.

All forms of retail have sales, all types of customers wait for them, and everyone wants to get a deal! It is no crime, sin or lack of courtesy to expect to save some cash. You don't broker here, so as a broker myself, I can say when times are tough it helps your future sales to give back a bit to the community. Kindness and generousity is what keeps a customer loyal. I want to see you turn down a sale price and say "Oh no, I would rather pay full price. I think it is only fair to you... the vendor!" Please... you buy like everyone else.

OK, now that I have that off of my chest. It would have been nice to have seen one item in the AS store available for the sale. IMVHO.....

Ariana 

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com