Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Miki 3.0

Barwickian opened this issue on Nov 30, 2010 · 164 posts

synthymonkey posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 4:24 PM

Quote - I created some nude studies when I was doing the clothed promotional renders for Smith. They can't post the nudes on their website but I was able to put a bunch of them up in a thread on RuntimeDNA. Above is the link to that thread.

One of the funny things that hit me last weekend - I was checking out a thread on the Daz forum about their new V5 figure ideas, and someone posted an image from a 3D character artist that showed a pose they'd love to see a Poser figure acheive. I took that as a little bit of a challenge.

I wasn't able to recreate the pose 100% but got very close. It's the first image in the thread on RDNA in the link.

Two other details - none of the images posted in the RDNA thread have any photoshop to Miki 3 or her joints. Photoshop was used only to crop, add credits or fade in background.

She is also rendered in the default state, with none of the full body morphs applied. For my personal tastes, I like Miki 3's voluptuous dial set at .2 to add a little more weight on her arms and torso, and I dial in the body builder morph to about .15 to add a little more definition.