Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A Brief Summary of Miki 3 Reviews Thus Far

Keith opened this issue on Dec 02, 2010 · 9 posts

Cage posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 11:35 PM

Quote - "I hate this new bending system I was complaining about creators not using!"

I'm not really convinced, from what I've seen, that the new joint capabilities have yet been used to their full potential.  You'd think SM would be interested in showing us how great the new system is, but it doesn't look like that's the case, sadly.  They should hire phantom3D to use the new system to rig a figure.  :woot:  No one's using it because no one's really figured it out yet, presumably.  If they'd really wow us with it, it would catch on.

Where are these complaints being voiced?  I haven't seen them.  Miki 3 looks like a fine figure to me.  I look at Antonia, though, and it still looks like she's not been bested in the bending department.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.