Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Wed, 15 December 2010 at 2:17 PM

Quote - Seems that I lost some details... can someone tell me which is the difference between the 125 and the 125A cr2 versions????

The only difference between the two versions is the UV mapping.  The "A" version for any release of Antonia uses the original UV mapping developed by odf.  The other uses a more recent mapping (I don't remember who did the re-mapping 😊).  There are textures available for both mapping versions at the Antonia Free Site.  The UV templates for both versions are included with the Antonia base download.

Quote - I might have missed it but is ther a younger Antonia body morh set out there also to go along with this cute young face?

There is a full body morph set for a younger Antonia at shareCG.  I think it's called "Antonia 19".  😕  IIRC, this was developed for an earlier version of the Antonia mesh and while all morphs will work, some of them may require adjustments to the breast type PBM on the Antonia base.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.