Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My First Gallery Addition

rokket opened this issue on Dec 24, 2010 · 55 posts

BionicRooster posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 1:44 AM Forum Moderator

Well this place, and other sites, have a plethera of free models. It's hit and miss on some, but you'll start to catch on to what content creators you like. I'd say leave Blender alone a bit and try Wings 3D if you wanna start learning how to model. It's what I use, and I hope my stuff shows off just a little of what it can do. And if you are ever looking for something specific, and it's not something totally extravagant, ask here in the forums, and somebody like me may help you out and make it up real fast. Hell, I made a user here a Slap Chop©, with morphs for "chopping" action and the "open for cleaning" position, and all in about 30 minutes.

I just never uploaded it to my freebies, didn't know if anyone would want it. I'd have to remove the texture from the zip file if I did upload it to not have any copyright issues tho (keep that in mind if u ever wanna upload your stuff BTW)

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D