Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What if I wanted to create my own clothes?

Michaelab opened this issue on Dec 30, 2010 ยท 119 posts

BionicRooster posted Fri, 31 December 2010 at 10:08 PM Forum Moderator

I don't know about anyone else, but I think I've benefited from learning the "hard/long' way(even tho if I had the money I woulda bought obj2cr2 a LONG time ago lol), helps me understand a little more about what I am doing. When I 1st started Poser, my initial idea was to make a comic book, with some animated parts. I may still do that someday, but my interest has grown so much further then just loading figures and making "art." Now that I think about it, if I wanted to persue my comic book idea, I could do it even better now that I can make just about anything I would need, including custom costumes, etc...

But what it all boils down to is, you get out of it what you put in. Every bit of effort you take learning a different aspect, be it rigging clothes, making morphs, texturing, modeling, well, anything, you get back in the the long run. It opens up way more possibilities for you.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D