Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What if I wanted to create my own clothes?

Michaelab opened this issue on Dec 30, 2010 · 119 posts

RobynsVeil posted Sat, 01 January 2011 at 8:48 PM

Quote - Hehehe...for me, this is a hobby for now. And since times are tough and I like eating, I prefer to spend as little money as possible since I can still do everything and not spend any money other than what I paid for Poser...hehe.

Color me cheap ;o).

Laurie

...with a good sense of priorities, too, Laurie, like shoes for the kids and dinner on the table. :blink: I tend to agree.  Had this discussion about Reality on that other forum, and the Reality enthusiasts countered with "but that hardly a dinner out for two!" Actually, that will feed my family for a week: I know how and where to shop. Poser can be as inexpensive or dear, as creative or MakeArt or anything in between as we want or can afford or wish to spend or want to spend time learning to create. It's important for software junkies like me to realise that there is no such thing as "need" in Poser. Want, yes. But not need.

So, revising my statement above: Obj2Cr2 is desire-able. As long as the kids are getting their 3 squares and you don't wish to get into something (learning rigging) that would actually prove useful in your Poser experience, by all means get it. But realise the alternatives are by no means unattractive.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks