Forum: Vue

Subject: OT - Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Rich_Potter opened this issue on Jan 17, 2011 · 17 posts

Rich_Potter posted Mon, 17 January 2011 at 5:16 PM

unfortunately i never got to play arena or daggerfall, well i tried recently, but it made me rather motion sick after about 2 minutes :D

Morrowind was rather difficult to play, and the variety of species in teh wild was extreeeeeeeemely limited, but i fell in love with oblivion straight away.

Was the first time I bought a proper computer for myself too and really gave me that "WHOAAAAAAA!" from as soon as you leave the first dungeon, and contiuous excitement of "holy crap! when i turn the light reflects off my sword differently!" and "I CAN SEE THE TOWER FROM ALL TEH WAY OVER HERE!" hehe.

I think know what you mean about the "lacking something" though, it can feel a bit.... flat... in parts, i dont know how, i think its the way people move and interact or something.   The talk of a dynamic world excites me, i always got annoyed at oblivion that you could pick up something in someones house by accident and you would be attacked by literally everyone even if it was just a blackcurrant or something, also that if you stole everythign of value in someones house, they didnt become poor or buy more stuff etc.

Well i hope they do bring out something incredible...

Rich

http://blog.richard-potter.co.uk