Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: COUPON FAILURE

mazzam opened this issue on Jan 21, 2011 ยท 23 posts

mazzam posted Tue, 25 January 2011 at 7:00 PM

If I opted out, as you say, it was because the option was worded in a way such that I did not understand it. And that I had opted out was not reflected in my profile which is the only way I know of to be aware that there was an issue. The instructions that came along with the newsletter promotion specifically said to check ones user profile to see if the option was checked YES or NO. and mine said YES. So there seems no way for me to know that I had accidentally 'opted out'. Is there?

And it is still true that after my subscription status was updated on Saturday, I applied the coupon for a single item as a test and reported that it worked. But I used the coupon again on Sunday to complete my planned purchases, well before the coupon expired and it failed again. So have I been taken back off the the subscription list? I can't tell by looking at my profile. Are you surprised that I am still confused as to what is going on?

If someone can just tell me when the next newsletter is coming out, I can just watch for it. OK?