Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: COUPON FAILURE

mazzam opened this issue on Jan 21, 2011 · 23 posts

StaceyG posted Wed, 26 January 2011 at 2:08 PM

Quote - Yes that was the one and you guys need to quit changing things you always have the experation date right where the coupon code paragraphs are but this time you put it over on the side in small letters no wonder I couldn't find it. Someone else answered me before you so just forget I mentioned it.

Sandy where we put the expiration date does vary depending on whether it's in a broadcast email of it's own or a front page article or a sitemail so it would be beneficial for you to read the entire contents of the coupon information.  In this coupon instance there were three different ways to see it....

It was listed in the sitemail message in the first sentence or two

Now is the perfect time to make sure you're signed up to receive the Renderosity Newsletter!  From now through Sunday, January 23rd at 11:59pm (cst) we're offering an amazing coupon opportunity exclusively to our subscribers.

Then on the front page article it was listed right ABOVE the coupon code

The following coupon code is for NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS ONLY and is good for 25% off of your next purchase of $10 or more. This code is valid starting Thursday January 20th and ending on Sunday January 23rd at 11:59pm.

Then in the email broadcast it was listed right ABOVE the coupon code in the COUPON DETAILS information

Coupon valid Thursday January 20th thru Sunday January 23rd at 11:59 pm (CST)

Thanks

Stacey