Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Noobiest noob humbly returns

Helvegr opened this issue on Feb 06, 2011 · 26 posts

Helvegr posted Mon, 07 February 2011 at 1:27 PM

I apologise for a late reply. Switched to a new ISP so I had no internet for most of the day.

I understand a LOT of reading is involved here. And yes, I do read the f*cking manual if thats what you meant by RTFM, icprncss2. Maybe some of you are bothered by the fact that you spent 1000s of hours reading and here I am trying to skip that part and look for quick solution on forums. Well I am definitely not trying to skip ahead because i would get stuck again. And believe me, it's not my habit to bug people on forums.

The pics I posted above are my first steps into getting to know Poser. So I started with V4 and not spheres and boxes.

Thank you, BagginsBill. I am getting to know how lights work :) I also know why render "didnt" work. Looks pretty sweet :))

Thanks for the advice SteveJax, I must admit sometimes I wish to speed things up which is bad idea especially with Poser. Acadia and Cspear thank you for the links, that will be very helpful!

RobynsVeil, I know DS and Poser are different. I also have Daz3 free version which is where I learned about Runtime which gave me headaches from hell before. But sometimes reading is just not enough. See things how they work in practice helps even more. And the pic you posted is a work of art, its really beautiful :D

Once again thank you all for helpful hints and links. I do not wish to spam this forum ;)