Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: How do you make Short films? what do i need to include?

josterD opened this issue on Feb 05, 2011 · 23 posts

BionicRooster posted Tue, 08 February 2011 at 10:28 AM Forum Moderator

Quote - Have we ever seen the results of the advice people kindly offer in these threads.???
I am so reminded of the person "Tbop" and his endless "animation /movie projects" after getting many persepctives,links to resources and encouragement  he NEVER showed anything to indicate he took all of the free advice seriously

Not that I've made many animations, and definitely no "shorts," But I for one have taken every bit of advice I've received here in the forums. I've been learning everything else before I jump into that pool. I started less than a year ago, and I hope I prove that you can learn a lot from the forums, and I think I've shown progress if you look at my work / freebies. I initially started learning Poser with the intention of making an animated comic book, but have put that on the back burner after jumping in and loving everything else about 3D, especially modeling.

So ultimately learning all that I am now will help me out when I decide to make my comic, but I still have much more to learn.

Sorry for jumping in with nothing really constructive, I am trying to offer more words of encouragement I guess.

And maybe one day, i'll be asking you for tips on animation :o)

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D