Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pose2Lux questions and answers...

LaurieA opened this issue on Mar 01, 2011 · 182 posts

RobynsVeil posted Sun, 13 March 2011 at 4:15 PM

Quote - > Quote - Greetings from the Dominican Republic :-)

I'm working on the next version of Pose2Lux which will include a 'Save All' function. This will save every parameter on all screens, including materials, light groups, advanced emitter parameters (also coming in next version) and ... well, everything.

You'll like this option, especially if I program a 'Load All' option to go with it :-)

Hope the sun and sand is treating you well!

And Snarly, you just may have become  my hero. :D

I solidly second the motion on that! Enjoy the sun and people and soft, balmy evenings with those little umbrella-ed drinks in your hand, knowing that you have fans!

I have yet to understand or implement 80% of what this script does, and I'm already thoroughly impressed. Well, mostly because it is available to us, we can use it and things seem to be moving forward, which is always good.

Your point on how materials (shader nodes) are read into Pose2Lux (and from where and why) is well taken. I've been having a hard look and a harder edit (simplification) of shaders in order for Pose2Lux not to choke on them. Interestingly, plugging Blinn() or Anisotropic() does seem to be acknowledged and somehow translated... is that just my over-wrought imagination at work, or is something actually happening in that regard?

This question of Laurie - did I fail to read somewhere which material list loads by default and where that is stored? And is it edit-able?

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks