Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pose2Lux

LaurieA opened this issue on Feb 13, 2011 · 1102 posts

Snarlygribbly posted Mon, 28 March 2011 at 5:44 PM

Quote - @snarly I thought there was a way to influence how 'deep' the multibounce effect is, I might be confused with the velvet material though, where the fuzziness is adjustable.

Would it be possible to put the skin materials in an external library, like the other materials? Would make it easier to experiment with parameters.

Thanks

Multibounce is definitely an on/off parameter. You're probably getting mixed up with the Absorption parameter, which on some materials has an associated Depth parameter.

I'm not averse to creating XML files of the built-in libraries, and realise they would be helpful,  but I'm struggling to keep on top of an ever growing 'to do' list! One of the things on my 'to do' list is an option to save a library in XML format. When that option is coded you'll be able to create your own XML libraries from the built-in ones.

Moreover, there are only three built in skin materials, and two of them have already been published here (Snarly Skin and ODF Skin) so that should be enough to make a start? ODF's is in the old Luxpose thread so hopefully a search will find it.

Free stuff @ https://poser.cobrablade.net/