Forum: Bryce

Subject: What's Happening to the Main Bryce Gallery??

datadraw1 opened this issue on Mar 21, 2011 · 32 posts

SteveJax posted Mon, 28 March 2011 at 6:59 PM

Quote - Steve, maybe it's because they have moved on, either their interest has waned; different new sites has popped up; sickness, illness within the family, death, work, real life has intruded. Maybe the economy is so bad, they are cutting back. Or maybe the computer has died and they can't affored a new one at the moment... Then there's facebook and the whole social networking thing going on... Or maybe they are just fed up with the small, narrow minded people who have nothing better to do than to harrass, steal or criminally bully other people.

But then we get new people every day, some who are reading or lurking in this forum right now. Give them a few months to warm up and post a few lines in here... Then we can scare them away... hehehehe :lol:

I didn't realise what I said was scary, but I guess it could be if people thought I was suggesting that being here attacted monsters under their beds who eventually dissappeared them. :tt2: In any case, scaring lurkers was not my intention.