Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V5

Philywebrider opened this issue on Apr 22, 2011 · 155 posts

Tashar59 posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 7:47 PM

Silke. Agree with the Content management. DAZ made everyone install that with no choice in the last beta version. Boy am I glad I didn't install that. Many of us had told DAZ not to pull that kind of stuff on people before they did it. It was mentioned in some other thread earlier on about doing this. I think it was the Genesis thread. But don't quote me. Everything to do with all this is so scattered in so many different forums and threads there.

Unfortunately there are to many DAZ fans that think anything DAZ does is a good thing  and tell them so and most of those seem to have only one computer and use it for everything. Unlike those of us that don't let our main work machine/s connect to the net. We shall see if they have done something with that on the next release. Just wait and see what others have found out before installing it.

The setup tools still do what they do in DS4 for everything but the new gen figure. IIRC there will be an upgrade to use with the figures. Agree the price is ridiculus. Can you imagine what the price will be to use with the new figures? But then again, buy the tools and never buy anymore content is much cheeper. I can prove that now. I rarely buy anything from these stores anymore. I just make my own stuff.

No point in telling V5 to pack because you know it will not happen. How many times have we heard that one over the years and the fact is, DAZ still makes the best figures. Not counting the one or two that are out there.