Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: MAT poses not working for props ?

papillon68 opened this issue on May 18, 2011 · 25 posts

MatCreator posted Wed, 18 May 2011 at 7:49 PM

You say it as if I'm asking for your left tit...

It broadens the number of people who can use the product, it's in the content creators best interest to appeal to as many people as possible, why on earth would you close out a market?!? Would making the MATPoses be so bad? Do you really think the converting is that much work?!? Its a few seconds of script/line changes, I can't imagine why you feel so strongly against it. It's not like you guys can't manage MATPoses..... And it's not like they are some "new technological breakthru" either, it's a few line changes and an extension switch.

And thats just about Carrara, but why on earth would a content creator who makes stuff for Poser want to close out the Daz Studio users? The Poser 5 users??? That's assanine, no one benefits, and it doesn't ensure that Daz will convert to SM's way of things, or that people will upgrade to the latest Poser.

Even further, that's politics best left for those guys, which I honestly don't give a shit about. If I buy something, and can't use it, who suffers?!?

I am not requesting anything I wouldn't  (or don't) do myself. I adhere to this practice, only so that "anyone" can use the product, that's my only concern... Is that not yours?!?

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..