Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: If I have a .OBJ file (a face), how can I make it a .PZ2?

l8sho opened this issue on May 18, 2011 ยท 17 posts

lesbentley posted Thu, 19 May 2011 at 7:10 PM

Quote - How do you use an .OBJ as a target inj morph in Daz? I thought inj morphs were .PZ2 files? I have an .OBJ file. Now how do I use it as an inj morph in Daz?

I don't know anything about D|S, perhaps you should ask that question in the DAZ|Studio forum, where they probably know the answer. In Poser, if you select the Object menu, there is an option to "Load Morph Target", this option allows you to load an obj file as a morph. Perhaps there is a similar option in D|S.

I don't know if D|S will run Poser py scripts, if not, you won't be able to use the "SpawnCharacterP6" script, that I mentioned in a previous post. However you can still use "Pozers Little Helper" to make the INJ, as it is a standalone application, it does not care if you are using Poser or D|S.

I don't have "Poser File Editor", but imagine that is also a stand-alone application that does not care in you use Poser or D|S. It may possibly be easier to use than "Pozers Little Helper", which works well, but has a bit of a learning curve.