Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The End of an Era

Thorne opened this issue on Aug 19, 2001 ยท 91 posts

isaacnewton posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 6:32 AM

Thorne, my friend, a sad day indeed. Though not entirely surprising given the latest wave of hysteria. I don't give much on the odds of people coming to their senses and realising the error of their ways, their hearts and minds are entirely closed. At least you are not pulling out of the Poser Community, that loss would be too much to bare. You have shown your mastery over the polygon mesh time and again. With a sprinkle of your magic faerie dust, the ugly P4 woman was transformed into a flock of beautiful slender faeries. We can, at least, look forward to you continuing to work your magic on the form and features of Victoria and the Mil Girls. Some will post pictures of faeries crying (as indeed they must be at this news), but I prefer to recall the happy times, when I and thousands like me waited eagerly for your next free faery release. So above is a picture I made a short while ago, featuring some of your faery gifts and your wonderful new Faery Wagon -thanks again ;) (A larger, higher res version is available at my website for those interested: www.isaacnewton3d.com) We all owe you a great deal for your gifts to the Community, and I personally acknowledge you as a major inspiration in my own slow progress in using Poser. I for one will continue to scour the websites for all your forthcoming goodies. IsaacNewton