Forum: Vue

Subject: Forums for Vue

BUSHY8996 opened this issue on May 18, 2011 ยท 22 posts

blaineak posted Fri, 27 May 2011 at 12:14 AM

You will also find many have moved on to doing all their own modeling and have lost interest in buying others work. That has an impact also. It's innevitable for people who love this stuff. I seldom post anywhere, visit here maybe every couple of months, look at galleries for inspiration, but it does not mean I'm not an avid user. I want to interact with a great board, I go to ZBrushCentral where everyone helps everyone and you can get help from the worlds best artists.

I also grew tired of the rants when the real problem was expecting cutting edge stuff to run right on low quality machines and not realizing you can only use Vue to your machines limitations. It runs great with the right hardware. 9.5 Infinite is the best release yet. Crashes almost never happen unless I mess up. Running it on anything less than an i7 with at least 9 to 12 gigs RAM and a good GPU with at least a gig on board running on a 64 bit OS will not allow anyone to use its potential. This is not a cheap hobby. I spend around $5,000 a year but then drinking used to cost me a lot more? Even fishing costs more.