Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The End of an Era

Thorne opened this issue on Aug 19, 2001 ยท 91 posts

pack posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 10:36 AM

Thorn, do what feels right. If you look around very closely, the same ignorant attitudes prevail everywhere. Most people don't require much from their fellow man, but at least they could MYOB if what you do doesn't suit them. Take smoking, for just one example. People continue this disgusting habit in the face of mountains of evidence. Disgusting taste, smell, side effects, disease, 2nd hand smoke effects, etc. Ditto for religous zealots largely responsible for flaming people such as you. Like they have some monopoly on ethics. They haven't even examined there own history, to which they've handed over their life. Ever gone to a torture device exhibit? Ever notice who in about 90% of the cases were turning/controlling the turning of the thumbscrews??? Priest. They got away with murder for almost 2000 years. My spokesmen for God? I don't think so. Talk to the hand. It's a long sordid list of human atrocities as any group in history bar none. The thought police throughout known history. People should try thinking things through for themselves, more subjectively. The condom issue- whoa. Overpopulation, STD's & AIDS- not a problem. Abstinence is the answer. Looked at the #1 instinct in the animal kingdom - the sex drive. Try supressing that one they advise. I am not reading this thread any more, so please don't respond to me here. Thank you thorne, for you efforts.