Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: animating

Artchitect opened this issue on Jun 25, 2011 · 40 posts

wolf359 posted Sun, 26 June 2011 at 4:59 PM

"using iceboy's tutorial as a guide, it would take 10 minutes to create each frame (no props, empty scene, default lighting, preview mode).  hence it would take 101030/60 = 50 hours (1 week) to set up the movie (no props, empty scene, default lighting, preview mode).  unless various shortcuts were used, e.g. bvh or prepackaged pose files."**

**{RANT ON}**I have not seen" Ice boy's" animation tutorials but this estimate of 10 minutes to create each frame is beyond ridiculous!!!
GOOD GRIEF!!!Suddenly I feel compelled to apologize to Bagginsbill for any critical remarks I have made about his frustrated ,harsh admonishments of
people who DONT read what is being asked  by a poster and offer "technical advice" that is so far removed from being useful or helpful that it boggles the mind!!

{RANT OFF}

To the OP please clarify if you are asking about RENDERING A 10 SECOND animation in posers render engine

or CREATING A TEN SECOND animation in poser.

once that is clearly established we can proceed to help you without all of this obvious confusion& misdirection Displayed here thus far .

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel