Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Have any of you ever become hostile towards the Poser Hobby?

Photopium opened this issue on Jul 02, 2011 · 43 posts

Cage posted Sun, 03 July 2011 at 6:43 PM

I seem to suffer the Poser Burnout regularly, in the past few years.  Sometimes it's caused by frustration with the limitations of the software.  More frequently, I get fed up with my own limitations.  Once or twice, it's happened because of uncomfortable or conflict-ridden collaborations on one project or another.  Sometimes real-life stressors make it hard to concentrate in the way or to the degree which Poser requires.

I don't know about hostile, though.  Although Poser 5, before the service releases, frequently angered me enough to make me throw the manual across the room.  Some of the pages are falling out, on account of that.  But that wasn't hostility, so much as poor anger management.  :lol:

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.