Forum: Community Center

Subject: I have to say on the new 'site look'

FaeMoon opened this issue on Jul 04, 2011 · 200 posts

rebelmommy posted Thu, 07 July 2011 at 7:19 PM

Quote - Let me just be honest with you all and hopefully you will respect that I am being straight with you

We understand as with any change that some people love it instantly, some people it takes a minute and some people never warm to it. While we hear what some of you are saying, we want to give it a minute to get feedback from as many members as possible.  It doesn't mean it we won't do some tweaking, it doesn't mean we will. We just don't know yet as we want to let it sit like this for a minute to gather as much information as we can.

We have had positive feeback as well in the FP article, in some other forum posts, sitemail, email, even phone calls so please understand that we just launched the live site today and some people are seeing it for the first time so let's give it some time.

We appreciate and value your feedback and opinions so we want to hear your thoughts but please be patient while we gather information.

Thanks

Stacey

Stacey, I do appreciate that you are being straight with us.. and I know it is probably a real pain in the rear end to listen to us all whine, I just think our whole point was that (at least in this post anyway) the majority of people are saying that the new site is causing issues for them, and we did not feel that you were even listening.  I am willing to give it chance and wait and see now that you have told us that you have heard us but are waiting for a larger pool of feedback  (and now that I know I can change it via firefox and CSS).

I am glad to know that you have heard us, and I am glad that you have had positive feedback to the new site, I for one love the whole new setup with the exception of the color shades used.   So, as I said, now that I know that Renderosity has heard us and is willing to weigh that, I am willing to wait and see.  I will change my view via the css and firefox and await what the majority says.  I think we all just felt that Rendo was poo-poo-ing (for lack of a better phrase) us with a "you'll get used to it" attitude and my main frustration was with that.  

Thanks for listening (I know you are wishing it was Friday already..LOL) and for at least letting us know that we are being heard!

Renderosity's "problem Child"
Support Hydrocephalus research.. because a Shunt is NOT a cure!