Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Smith Micro *sigh*

barrowlass opened this issue on Jul 16, 2011 ยท 53 posts

bagginsbill posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 6:42 PM

Do you mean the scrollbar thumb becomes too small? That's the visual jigger that slides up and down. There are no options for it. But...

First, you don't have to grab it exactly - the whole width of the scroll bar is sensitive, even if you don't click on the thumb. Clicking anywhere beside it will grab the thumb.

Second, clicking below or above the thumb will move you down or up exactly one page full of stuff.

Third, the keyboard page-up and down are useful.

Fourth, why don't you just arrange your library for maximum usefulness? I don't get why people dock it and put up with it being tiny. I float mine, and I have a second screen and it gets the whole screen. Or when I don't have a second screen I show it with a hot key, make my choices, then hide it again. Loading from the library is not where I spend my time. It's adjusting parameters and posing and composition and editing materials - none of those activities require the library on-screen and having it there is pointless. My screen shot is not even showing how I really have it when full screen - I reduced it to show you. Mine shows over 200 items at once. I have never ever scrolled anything in the item list.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)