Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: 7of14! Two for the price of One

Foxhollow opened this issue on Nov 05, 1999 ยท 10 posts

Foxhollow posted Sun, 07 November 1999 at 8:06 AM

Thanks all. You all confirmed what I guess I already felt...need to steal the nose off #1 and use #2 to continue. The nose is the work of MDibble...he spent alot of time I know perfecting it and got it closer than anyone. Yeah, #1 is mostly his. It's in a full face morph, so I'm going to have to do some thinking on a way to separate it. I'd appreciate any suggestions. hehehe Snake...you are evil! I haven't gotten to the star yet..now "our" secret is out...why all the Seven pics are of her left side! IF this ever gets done, I will be posting it somewhere. It just seems to always get the back-seat to other projects...until Snakepit posts a 7 pic and gets me hot on it again! hehe Oh..the eyepiece is just mapped from a pic...pasted to the skin texture map. I'm sure the same thing would look better pasted to a separate prop, but just haven't gotten there. It's stretches just too much on the side of her face. Thanks again to all of you...this has been a great help to getting me moving on this again!