Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser, Nudity and Comments

crub90706 opened this issue on Jul 12, 2011 · 47 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 2:54 PM

Quote - Now a pinup of a naked seeming V4 holding a strategically placed toy bear should be a hit. Guys like fit looking naked women and guys like plushy toys ( admit it ya do ) 

Ok I admit it .... I have a collection of Teddy Bears...but then I don't know the description of 'guy' fits me that well as I have never been one for being down the pub with the guys, being down the pub with the girls is a different prospect altogether (OK I can dream).  Ohh and my wife tells me I have never passed a mental age of ten.

Strange then that I have never posted an image of a nekkid Vicky or a teddy bear, not that I am posting much at the moment as I am trying to get my head around Silo.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.