Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poses-CD Status and some questions

Schlabber opened this issue on Aug 21, 2001 ยท 17 posts

GrayMare posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 9:55 AM

There are really three comments I'd make: I like to know what the POV of a pose is before I apply it, it helps pick between two near-identical poses. I guess that means I want the camera at a default. For best effect though, you want to use images that are most appealing to you, the artist who created the poses. Most useful would be two images...that would be the most work too :) I agree that unzipped is best. PZ2 files are small, you don't need to compress them, and maybe Poser5 will let you browse for cr2, pz2 and pp2 files so we could run from CD! You may have already thought of this, but I have a request for you in terms of naming files. I've noticed that often your poses are named Pose1, Pose2, etc. As long as they're stored within the proper zip file or folder, that's no issue. If you want to sort them differently it's a problem though. I'd suggest you use your folder naming scheme for the first few chars. For example, if the Poser Male and staff poses are named "PM-staf01" or something. Thanks for asking for input! GrayMare