Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Interesting Teaser From DAZ

WandW opened this issue on Jul 22, 2011 · 80 posts

lesbentley posted Sun, 24 July 2011 at 10:07 AM

@icprncss2,

Quote - Will there be a Revelations morph for the Exodus figure?

Revelations comes as standard with the base figure. Use the "Fig_Leaf_Gone" dial in the Body actor.

@estherau,

Quote - oh oh, all my figures have gone from my runtimes and I found a text file that said :-

"We are off to find the promised land, signed Exodus"

Thanks for the bug report. This minor bug has been reported by several users, the text file has now been amended to include the copyright symbol, and some extra explanatory text. The message now reads:

"So long SUCKER! We are off to find the promised land, signed Exodus©."

If you have any further problems with Exodus©, please call our automated help line, and  select which of the 27 payment options you wish to use.

@grichter,

Quote - Les you Exodus character needs a Paul Newman and Eva Marie Saint morph and texture set inculded to get closer to Otto Preminger realism levels.

In tried making a Paul Newman morph, but the figure turned out looking like a bottle of salad dressing. Well OK, it already looked a bit like a bottle of salad dressing, but with the Paul Newman morph it looks more so. I'm not planning to do an Eva Marie Saint morph, I'll leave that to third party vendors, but I might do an Uncle Ben's morph to go with Paul Newman.