Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 2010 problems on Mac Lion install

muromedia opened this issue on Jul 17, 2011 · 104 posts

hairydalek posted Tue, 26 July 2011 at 8:07 AM

Quote - Well thank goodness there is still a real man's UI - terminal. I was able to fix the file name.

Odd that you are getting this problem. I can go into just about any file with BBEdit (or its free sibling TextWrangler) and edit them, even files without .txt extensioms. The File>Get Info window in Finder will let you set permissions for the file if you want to edit it.

Anyway, looking at my SnowLeopard backup, the .cfg files you mentioned are the same, so the Lion install hasn’t messed with those Flash settings.

I have tried installing Flash 10.3, which gives you a system prefereces control panel for editing settings (instead of going to the Macromedia domain), and explicitly gave it the .swf file as well as the bin-release folder. I noted an Acrobat trust file does this explicitly, so I thought that if Adobe does this, then surely it’s some kind of example to follow (yeah, I know).

I added these lines to the .cfg file for good measure:

/Applications/Poser Pro 2010/Downloads/Runtime/ui/Flex/LSMGUI/bin-release/LSMGUI.swf

/Applications/Poser Pro 2010/Downloads/Runtime/ui/Flex/LSMGUI/bin-release/LSMGUI.html

Still no change though.