Forum: Photography

Subject: Photography Forum Challenge - August 2011 - "TREASURE"

Meisiekind opened this issue on Aug 01, 2011 · 107 posts

Lashia posted Mon, 15 August 2011 at 11:35 AM

@Lucinda   Your first shot is a beautiful capture of something everyone has felt, rain is so full of emotion, beautiful raw shot. And I agree wit hyour second post, I have a bookshelf full of only my favourite books that I've read, or my favourite artists that I havent read. A treasure we share.

*@Carin *  A wonderful shot of your granddaughter, many would agree that their grandchildren are their most prized treasures. I love the long crop and how it is candid to all the children

*@Maria *  Wow it looks like this sea treasure has been given a coat of gold. Great textures in that find! And your second image is a great setup shot, I saw the imaginative story line right away

@Mies    Heidi was a beautiful cat! I love her eyes, and your POV from the grass really puts her into her hunter element. A beautiful dedication to put her shot into this months challenge :) The shot of the girls is a great addition, you can see from this capture that they all treasure riding :P

@Christo    I love the third bird the most. And your POV's are all very interesting, beautiful DOF created with the branches. Seems so candid.

@Tom    I agree with your list of treasures :) it is so easy to forget that everything around us, is in our own ways, little treasures. We surround ourselves with the things that we love and praise everyday, and this is beautiful dedication of the simplicity of that thought.

@Anil   Definitly the treasure of love. Beautiful capture and close crop on this wonderful couple

Everyone has taken this months challenge outside the box. Awesome work so far, and I must appologize for my late comments, I couldnt find it because this forum isnt linked to any of the "Forum Challenge" Links in the gallery, and I think thats why we're not getting many members post this month. I am off to search for my 3 (wont be hard after seeing these beautiful examples) and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the entries :)

Lashia

Lashia