Forum: Bryce

Subject: Everyone please read...Thanks

Colm_Jackson opened this issue on Nov 08, 1999 ยท 3 posts

Colm_Jackson posted Mon, 08 November 1999 at 7:41 AM

These are only some of my idea's and not all may realized. Please help me to help you by making some suggestions. I can't promise that all suggestions will be put into practise but those that are feasible and technically practical will be. We would like to make a home not just for Poser animators but also other software users such as 'Bryce' and '3D Studio Max'. Also the post production software like 'Premier', 'After FX' and tools such as compression utilities. I myself am far from being an expert animator. I am very much a beginner. So I don't claim to know all the answers to all the questions. I would like the '3D Animation' forum to become a hub of information for 3D animators of every level of skill everywhere. And... A really cool place to visit, hang out and display our work. So if you have anything at all to contribute even if it is just an idea please let me know. You can contact me personally by email at colm_j@yahoo.com. I will respond to all. Or leave a message on the '3D Animation' forum. That poor counter has been stuck at around 50 for the last few weeks. Lets see if we can start to move it up a few more digits. Many thanks for your time and interest in reading this. Colm...:)