Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT: Important DRUG info

bobbystahr opened this issue on Aug 22, 2011 · 31 posts

bobbystahr posted Sun, 28 August 2011 at 11:19 AM

Quote - Peyote, like others, contains DMT, which is made by the brain naturally. These so-called hallucinations are from the third eye being opened by the DMT. Even Ergot will do much the same thing. Ergot is where LSD is derived from.

The problem arrises when the taker is not prepared Spiritually, by rigorous practices and training beforehand.

Ergot is a mold that grows on Rye under certain moist conditions. All outbreaks of 'Witchcraft' have been traced to those places and times where Rye was grown and used, under those climatic conditions. The last such outbreak was in a village in France, in the 1950s. The French National Health Agency traced the outbreak of 'Witchcraft' to a single bag of Ergot contaminated Rye flour, unknowingly added by a single baker to a batch of dough, for Rye Bread. The superstitious villagers were claiming 'Witchcraft', and the investiagtion put and end to those claims.

Kinda what I said but with more words.. ...and some confusion...why side the subject track to witchcraft I wonder.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again