Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Strange goings on at Daz

Paloth opened this issue on Aug 28, 2011 · 283 posts

Klebnor posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 11:07 AM

BTW, Penguinisto - we may be closer than you think (side of the Atlantic wise).  My location is somewhat fictional in that Nichteinsteigen doesn't exist as a real city (more on that in a moment), and the DDR is long relegated to the scrapbin of history.  I currently reside in the US - in Fairfield County in the blue state of Connecticut - thats native american for "place where the wind knocks trees onto power lines every few months".  Right now the utilities are hooking up the last thousand or so folks of the half million plus who were out of power after Irene - a tropical storm for god's sake.

Nichteinsteigen is a placeholder put up on the old rotating electric signboards at train stations in Germany when a train was in the station but not yet ready for boarding.  It literally means "do not board", although it does sound like a city, doesn't it?

Klebnor mit Schlagsahne

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.