Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Strange goings on at Daz

Paloth opened this issue on Aug 28, 2011 · 283 posts

alexcoppo posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 4:50 AM

Quote - I have to go and check in at DAZ and make sure I can still post there.  Also there might be a cool sale or a good fast grab that I don't want to miss.

Don't worry, I was banned more than one year ago (you don't campaign for adding scripting to Carrara without consequences) and even though I mailed them to stop pestering me with messages (I am not a spineless serf, if somebody treats me that way he makes me an enemy for life I do certainly not spend money with enemies) they kept telling me about their stuff. I haven't bought anything from them since but it was a dignity (a note for some people: check a thing called dictionary for an explanation of this unknown to you term) mandated choice of mine not something they imposed on me.

Have a look at deviantArt. Just to give everybody an idea of the size and activity of that place, when you upload a "deviation" it stays in the front page (22 items) for less than 15 seconds; you can check by realoading the front page at intervals. There is a huge world outside: I am still here just to savour some I-told-you-so items.

Bye!!! (jpb06.deviantart.com)

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2