Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Strange goings on at Daz

Paloth opened this issue on Aug 28, 2011 · 283 posts

Klebnor posted Thu, 08 September 2011 at 10:56 AM

Quote - Ah, I see, but I need to know for certain: You require technology to do this? 

Really?

Of course!

The Superego knows better, and advises the eyes to skip annoying posts, but the Ego always talks one into reading things that are bad for one's blood pressure.

We need technology to save us from ourselves!

Otherwise we are doomed to continually read opinions which differ from our own.  The horror!

Much better to automate intellectual homogenization.  Out of sight, out of mind.

Neitzsche would be rolling in his grave.  That which I don't see, doesn't bother me.

Perhaps the moderators could monitor all threads and give a seal of approval to those which do not contain any information or opinions which could possibly be disagreeable to anyone.  Approved threads could be labeled "Pablum Posts", which would then be safe for consumption by all!

Klebnor

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.