Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do You Write Novels or Short Stories?

Acadia opened this issue on Sep 27, 2011 · 9 posts

Tucan-Tiki posted Wed, 28 September 2011 at 12:04 AM

I dabble  a little,

I based a story off of a black line, the kind that you see on a tv screen that holds all the imformation that makes up the entire picture and sound including the broadcasting carrier wave leangth.

My story bases this idea as it's focus, where a student scientist discovers the black line of our own universe, and figures out way to hack into it to alter events and break the laws of physics, by gaining special abilities by being hacked.

Ok, so he has these powers and abilities now, and sure enough uses them to his own advantage, which causes a karma effect, you take something away from the universe it has to fill the gap with something else, so lets say you decide to win a million dollars, well because you forced the universe to give odds in your favor, a million doollars has to come from someone else someone loses a million dollars, ect ect, so at some point in the story he causes so much karma build up it threatens to detroy whatever he manipulates or who, he figures it out at some point but not after tripping some kind of universe safe guard, and the universe spawns an artificial life form, security agents to remove him as if he were a virus, so he has to undo the karma to save himself and someone close to him, and figure out a way to stop the custodians from isolating him from the universe like a virus.

good story but made very little progress with it.