Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do You Write Novels or Short Stories?

Acadia opened this issue on Sep 27, 2011 · 9 posts

Winterclaw posted Wed, 28 September 2011 at 6:02 PM

As it just so happens I'm writing an army of darkness spoof about a naked cheerleader with a chainsaw grafted to one arm, a pom-pom grafted to the other, and a pair of knockers that make Taki look flat chested and she's mankind's last hope to ward off the upcoming zombie apocalypse because all the real heroes won't even touch the zombie genre because it's so horribly cliche even star trek did it.  They are called borg.

Winterclaw looks at renderosity's halloween lack of art contest and says "My point exactly."

Seriously though, yeah I'm trying to write a little on the side but I've got a ton of hobbies I'd guess you'd call them and not enough time to do one, much less all of them.  I'm also reading a book called Story Engineering, which even though I might not become a writer, it did offer me some enlightenment about the art and made it painfully obvious that most major stories from Star Wars to everything else that isn't star wars has the same underlying structure.  When I saw the pretty bad Conan remake, I wondered why so much time was spent on young Conan, but know that I've read the book I know exactly why.  Doesn't make the remake any better, but it confirmed the writer was correct. 

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)