Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sharing Weight Maps

SteveJax opened this issue on Sep 22, 2011 · 118 posts

Cage posted Fri, 30 September 2011 at 7:43 PM

The basics of a script are together.  It can create the weight injection poses from the donor .cr2.  I ended up having to save and reload the file before the inserted joints showed up properly, but that may be some kind of system error on my end, as I'm seeing similar joint oddities on P8 pz3 files I've tested.

The harder part of the process lies ahead, with support for the above-revealed process of adding new actor affector references, as well as animatable joint centers.  So it will take a couple of days of work before it's ready to be posted.  I should be able to give it that required attention again beginning on Monday.  So hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday I'll have something.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.