Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Victoria 5 coming soon??

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 15, 2011 · 252 posts

ghosty12 posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 2:46 AM

Quote - From the few pictures I've seen, I haven't been overwhelmed just by the looks of the figure. And to take full advantage of this figure, you will need DS4 some version. What will eventually come out for Poser via their cr2 export - when it happens - won't incorporate any bells-and-whistles that DS4 users enjoy.

So, just another low-poly figure. I think the Poser community can do better... and will.

I hope it to be more than a low poly figure and that it is not just some cheap cr2 export rubbish but will wait and see and hope.

Quote - I believe he's talking about some exporter that will be out for DS4. He also said that when this exporter is out, Genesis won't work the same as in DS - so I assume that it'll load in Poser, but won't scale like in DS. I guess we'll find out if that's the only thing that doesn't work when it comes out.

Ahh k, but yes definitely a case of wait and see but I hold on to the faint hope it will be what I hope it will be.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro