Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Victoria 5 coming soon??

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 15, 2011 · 252 posts

Penguinisto posted Tue, 18 October 2011 at 1:28 PM

Quote - If Studio 4 and Genesis are so badass why all you DAZ evangelists are out on crusade to convert Poser and Poser users?

Huh? I just want one that combines the best of both. First one to do it gets the contents of my wallet. 

That's the thing, though... One (D|S) has the best pre-render bits alive, IMHO, but the render-side is maddening. The other (Poser) has a very nice render setup, but drives me mad while using the UI, scaling, oh - and then there's that lack of SubD, which in turn means post-work to clean up the inevitable mesh artifacts.

Let's call it a peanut-butter/chocolate thing, but no one wants to make any frickin' peanut-butter cups.

If there was only a way to make rendering HDRI or IBL/AOL in D|S without having to sacrifice a small animal first...  I'd be in frickin' Heaven.

If Poser would adopt SubD and/or fix the stupid (decade+ old) single-axis scaling bug? I'd delete D|S from my computer with a smile on my face, and put up with all the other crap, with nary a complaint.

As for what you use? Let me hope that my missive has made this clear: I don't really care. I just want something that, like, works.