Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Victoria 5 coming soon??

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 15, 2011 · 252 posts

coldrake posted Thu, 20 October 2011 at 8:59 PM

greyson5 wrote:

Quote - I have just been warned by daz that as I said "Victoria 5 was just another genesis morph"  I have acted negativly & been threatened with loss of posting priviledges

Having previously read other posts of yours, I'm not surprised. Why not post everything you said instead of just a tiny snippit?**

Janl wrote:

Quote - > Quote - I have just been warned by daz that as I said "Victoria 5 was just another genesis morph"  I have acted negativly & been threatened with loss of posting priviledges

:lol: Seems like anyone and everyone with an opinion not in line with their own is a deviant. :lol:

Sounds like a few people around here.

3anson wrote:

Quote - > Quote - I have just been warned by daz that as I said "Victoria 5 was just another genesis morph"  I have acted negativly & been threatened with loss of posting priviledges

yup, sounds about right. people have been banned, just because they have reservations about the apps or Genesis.

Completely untrue.

paganeagle2001 wrote:

Quote - Free speech does not require a babysitter.

You're not free speech.

paganeagle2001 wrote:

Quote - Still not impressed, can do better with V4.

Trust me, no one expected you to be impressed.

paganeagle2001 wrote

Quote - It's not decent either to warn people not to say things otherwise they will be banned

Sure it is. It's better than not warning them, but a warning certainly isn't necessary.

Quote - People have fought and died for free speech.

In a privately owned forum you don't have a constitutional right to free speech.

Male_M3dia wrote:

Quote - Here's the thing: You can disagree with something without sounding snarky and ill-behaved and misinformed, which was basically what your post was. People that lost their posting priviledges (aka banned) because they didn't know that distinction. Also following directions (such as being directed not to discuss a subject within a particular thread, yet you do it anyway, will get you in trouble.. as some have also learned. If you want to have a conversations, by all means have one... but know how to compose your posts and know where exactly to do it.

Well said. Unfortunately some people just don't get it, and never will.

Coldrake