Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WIP PR4 Skin Shader and BB Eyes

bagginsbill opened this issue on Feb 27, 2011 · 94 posts

Ricdan posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 6:26 PM

Thanks BB. Since I made that post I went away to do some homework.

After a few hours it dawned on me what I had to do. SO I did just what you said, removed the .txt and saved. Placed it in the VSS/Libaraies/Materails folder. Went in the Mat Room selected the Vss Prop, scrolled down to find the Template Skin and applied the new MT5. I am so please with myself know. :D And very impressed with the results. I prefer 4 over 3.

I have made a new Vss Prop under under your instructions thank you for that also.

I take it that all displacement maps don't get connected when appling VSS? It is not a problem in reconnecting them but it is sure nice to know if it is the case. For peace of mind that is. :D

Also I noticed a Lip Mask as a floating node, is this normal and should I be using it. I don't see an issue with rending though I  haven't gone in that close to the face yet. :D

Had a look at your wiring, how you managed to figure all that out is beyond me. Yes I realise it is 3 years work but still, mind blowing.

I will report back when I have some more testing and adjusting. So far it is looking like a very nice addition to the Poser tool set.

No I have never applied a mat while in the Mat room, always in the Preview Mode. I didn't know we could until I did some lateral thinking. Well I am new to Poser, real new. :D

Again thanks for replying so quickly. Off to play some more. I am so liking this. I would buy Pro in a heart beat.