Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 10 Pricing

thefixer opened this issue on Oct 18, 2011 · 58 posts

CobraEye posted Sun, 30 October 2011 at 8:32 PM

Well, Sony Vegas Pro does not.  Bluff Titler does not.  Web Easy does not.  Paintshop does not. Magic Bullet does not.  Boris Red does not.  DVDA does not.  The list goes on and on and on.  Should I continue?

The FACT is that most software companies did NOT start out with these BS incremental charges and it is something that developed later on.

I vote with my money.  By not buying I am showing that I won't put up with extra charges that did not exist before.  Vue has lost a lot of my money.  :)

Now, in the land of online gaming something similiar is happening.  If you rent a game you can not play that game online unless you buy an additional code to play online.    This extra charge never existed before EA started it and now others are starting.  Is this right?  No way!  But people of less fortitude still pay the extra charge.  Go figure?  I watch my money and vote with it to tell a company or a service if they are doing a good job. 

I'm on the side of the consumer and by the looks of the world economy you should join in.  If you like giving your money away for something that was once free and you don't have the ambition to say otherwise doesn't mean I have to think or do the way you do.